Animal Control Issues

The borough does not have an animal control officer and residents are advised to contact a professional contractor or Humane Animal Rescue or another organization dedicated to animals to deal with wildlife issues.

In an emergency situation you may contact the police department by calling 911.

The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.